Tours in Sri Lanka
Rich in history
Steeped in thousands of years of history Sri Lanka suffered a brutal 26-year civil war ending only in 2009. Since then it has opened it’s doors to tourism, welcoming international visitors, who relish the incredible cultural and historical wealth of this magnificent island state.
Some of our picks of must-see parts of Sri Lanka include:
- The Sri Dhalada Maligawa and Peradeniya Botanical Gardens in Kandy. Also don't miss out on the traditional Sri Lanka dance performance held every day at 17:00 in the city hall.
- The ancient frescoes and panoramic views when you climb the Sigiriya or Pidurangala Rock at Matale
- Go to Raththota, Matale and climb Riverstone, see the Mini Worlds' End and directly travel to Wasgamuwa.
- The beautiful ancient temples and ruins at Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa
- The English-like villages at Nuwara Eliya
- The incredibly beautiful beaches of Unawatuna, Galle, Trincomalee (Nilaweli Beach), and Pasikuda
- Whale watching and dolphins at Mirissa and Kalpitiya
- Go to Jaffna to see the Portuguese built Fort at Jaffna, Nallur Temple, Keerimalai natural fresh water pond just 10 feet from the sea and the islands in the Northern Province (Delft, Kayts, Leyden, Middlburg and many more) to see unexplored Sri Lanka.
- Yala National Park for the best wildlife Safari experience and Udawalawe to see wild elephants.
- Whitewater rafting in the Keliniya River, Kithulgala; and
- The Floating market at the Bastian Mawatha for local products shopping and dining on a floating restaurant.
Sri Lanka is a tropical country, you can expect the rain any time of the year in different parts of the country. The two major rainy seasons are North-East monsoon (October to January) which affects the east coast and South-West monsoon(May to July) which predominantly affects the west and south coasts.
Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon is described as the land of cinnamon and sand. An ancient spice island washed by the endless blue waves of the Indian Ocean.
Sri Lanka is fast becoming the new cool destination in 2021. Trending now, this adventure-packed destination is easy to reach from Australia and Europe. Flights into Colombo are reasonable and travel has never been easier with our great value new group fully guided tour!
Travel on our small group budget tour options to Sri Lanka and discover the intoxicating, rich history, stunning scenery, and cultural treasures.
Book your tour today to unlock the wonders of Sri Lanka!
12 Day Sri Lanka Experience
Visit ancient temples, spot wild elephants, learn to surf and more as you embark on a journey around this tropical country to experience stunning culture and wildlife.
Explore Sri Lanka on this action-packed 12-day tour. Experience culture, have an epic adventure and make memories on this tour visiting top Sri Lankan destinations: Negombo, Sigiriya, Kandy, Ella, Galle, Colombo, Udawalawe.
12 Day Sri Lanka Tour Package
The ultimate tour for 12 days of curry, wildlife mountains and sun in Sri Lanka!
This 12-day tour of Sri Lanka will take you up into the misty mountain tops, to sun coated beaches and explore the national parks searching for elephants! You'll experience the green and luscious gem of the Indian Ocean, where smells of spices, tea and traditional foods will blow your mind!
16 Day Sri Lanka and Maldives Tour Package
Culture and beach life on this crazy adventure!
The best of Sri Lanka's cultural highlights and the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit islands of the Maldives.