Raft with the BEST! The worlds only ALL KIWI Raft & Sledge Crew! * 7m Tutea Falls (Worlds highest commercially rafted waterfall) * 14 Rapids and 3 Waterfalls * Free Transport * Qualmark GOLD & Outdoors mark Certified - Your Safety is Paramount.
Kaituna Whitewater Rafting - Grade 5
- ALL EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- Courtesy transport is provided in Rotorua area
Pass through steep, bush clad canyons, over 14 awesome drops- including the 7m Tutea falls. Blended with a touch of culture, this trip offers it all, for both rafting enthusiasts and first timers. With the best gear and guides coupled with our amazing river choices .......it's a must, a unique mix of history, culture and adrenalin overload.
What makes us unique...
- Safety ie; instructions and workshops-we offer a full and comprehensive training for our clients, allowing clients to participate without prior experience.
- We offer the total package - action, adventure, culture, adrenaline and fun-not only are our trips action packed but they touch on local history and focus on giving clients a touch of culture- so each person leaves informed, exhilarated and with a basic understanding of aspects Maori.
- Our theme is 'Peace' - encourage New Zealand as a peaceful destination.
- Our role is Kaitiaki- guardian, custodian and caretaker of the river-We take our role seriously not only as guardian of the river but to encourage an environmental consciousness. We have begun our journey with our environmentally friendly toilet, shower system and water collection from the roof. We feel this will encourage others to do the same.
- Respect Wairua(spirit)-Our Karakia(prayer) is delivered prior to all trips, allowing us to show respect to the people of the river- those who live now and those of years gone by.
Age Restriction: 13+
Fitness Requirement: Novice Fitness
What To Bring
Aprox 3.5 hours, pick up to drop off
Trip Times: 8:30am, 12.30pm or 2:30pm (Optional on Demand 4:30pm)
Returns: 12pm , 3.30pm or 5:30pm (Optional 7:45pm)