glen(n?) was our guide for a day trip to the peninsula including arthur’s seat lookout, a little trek around cape schanck, wrapping up with the hot springs and an optional trip to a nearby winery. had a great time and glen(n) was a great guide! would recommend!
Join the team at Autopia Tours on our Explore Mornington Peninsula tour and be as enchanted by the maritime playground, quiet bayside beaches and opposing powerful southern ocean, as you are by its wine and gourmet local produce!
The Mornington Peninsula is as stunning as it is diverse. From the quiet bay side beach boxes to the roaring Southern Ocean the hinterland of the Peninsula is home to many hidden gourmet delights. Rustic farmhouses with generous samples of fresh goats cheese, chocolate creations produced in a gorgeous seaside town and some of the best Pinot Noir anywhere in the world make up this day tour!
- Amazing coastal views along the Mornington Peninsula
- Visit 2 highly renowned boutique wineries, 1 cider-house
- Visit Main Ridge Dairy and sample fresh Goats Cheese
- Free time to explore and buy Lunch in Artisan town of Flinders
- Sample the regions chocolate, strawberries and local produce
- Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm
- See the famous bayside beach boxes
Age Restriction: 18
Fitness Requirement: Basic
What To Bring
Operates: Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Depart: from Melbourne @ 7:45am (pickups begin 45mins prior)
Returns: to Melbourne @ 5:30pm
Please note- you must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time
We accept no responsibility if you fail to nominate a pickup location - this must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior with our reservations department, failure to nominate and board the bus will result in fare forfeiture