An action packed tour day from Launceston to Hobart via the world famous Wineglass Bay and the spectacular East Coast.
Travel from Launceston to Hobart in 1 day via Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park. An action packed day tour, with sensational scenery, Great Short Walks and many scenic stops along the way.
- Explore Freycinet National Park (4+ hours)
- Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout (moderate uphill walk 45 mins)
- Choose the option to extend your walk to the white sands of Wineglass Bay (longer walking option 2.5 hours)
- Visit the highlights of Freycinet National Park - Honeymoon Bay
- Take in the spectacular 360 degree views on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse Walk (easy 20 mins)
- Enjoy some fresh oysters from Freycinet Marine Farm
- Visit the historic town of Campbell Town and the Convict Brick Trail.
- Treat yourself to the delights at Kate’s Berry Farm before returning to Hobart!
- Check out the unusual convict built Spiky Bridge
Duration: 1 Day from Launceston to Hobart
Age Restriction: 8
Fitness Requirement: Normal fitness
What To Bring
Each tour day, pick up commences from 7.00am from central Launceston- Hotels/Backpackers. Please ensure this is all arranged in advance so pick up times can be confirmed at the time of booking. (please note we do not offer a pickup service from Air BnB's)
Departs: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays (1 November-30 April)
Departs: Thursday and Saturday (1 May - 30 October)