Visit Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park with opportunities to enjoy the local seafood, ice-cream & history along the way.
Travel with us on this big day out to visit one of the world’s top 10 beaches with opportunities to enjoy the local seafood, ice-cream and history along the way.
- Explore Freycinet National Park (4+ hours)
- Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout (moderate uphill walk 45 mins)
- Choose the option to extend your walk to the white sands of Wineglass Bay (longer walking option 2.5 hours)
- Visit the highlights of Freycinet National Park - Honeymoon Bay
- Take in the spectacular 360 degree views on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse Walk (easy 20 mins)
- Enjoy some fresh oysters at Freycinet Marine Farm
- Reward yourself with local hand-crafted ice cream or a famous Tasmanian Scallop Pie at the end of the day!
- Visit the historic town of Campbell Town and the Convict Brick Trail.
Age Restriction: 8
Fitness Requirement: Normal fitness
What To Bring
Each tour day, pick up commences from 7.00am from central city Launceston - Hotels/Backpackers. Please ensure this is all arranged in advance so pick up times can be confirmed at the time of booking. Please note we do not offer a pickup service from Air BnB's
Departs: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays (1 November-30 April)
Departs: Thursday and Saturday (1 May - 30 October)