Here’s 6-days of the best of Tasmania, as we take you exploring around our stunning island – from top to bottom and side to side!
Come and explore Tasmania's natural beauty and fascinating history on this 6-day journey around
the island. Our experienced guides will make sure you see all the major highlights and attractions (as
well as some hidden treasures). This is the best way to get the most out of your time in Tasmania in
a small and fun group as we give you a taste of all the things Tassie has to offer – from the unique
wilderness and World Heritage Listed areas to meeting a Tasmanian devil and experiencing our
cultural and historical attractions.
• Richmond Village, Tasman Peninsula, Port Arthur Historic Site
• Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park, Lake St Clair
• Henty Dunes, Tarkine Rainforest, Gordon River
• Cradle Mountain, Sheffield, Launceston
• Bay of Fires, St Helens, Tasmanian devils, Bicheno
• Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Ba5
Additional activity options available (at own expense):
• Gordon River Cruise
• Strahan Theatre – “The Ship that Never Was”
• Bicheno Evening Penguin tour
Age Restriction: Minimum 8 years old
Fitness Requirement: Moderate fitness required
What To Bring
Scheduled to depart on the following days (1/4/19 to 31/3/2020)
1 Apr to 30 April: Mon, Wed, Sat.
1 May to 30 Sep: Wed & Sat.
1 Oct to 31 Mar: Mon, Wed, Sat.