5 action-packed days to see Tasmania’s West and East Coasts as we loop the island and visit the famous places of interest.
It is easy to see why this is the famous road trip. You will escape into Tasmania’s wilderness as we
travel coast to coast to explore and experience our most popular journey. The tour starts by heading
to the wild and rugged west coast for waterfalls, rainforest, mountains and wildlife. Then experience
the startling change of scenery as we journey through the alpine wilderness of Cradle Mountain to
the white sands of the Bay of Fires and Wineglass Bay.
Starts: Hobart 7.00am
Finishes: Hobart 5.30pm
• Russell Falls, Mt Field National Park, Lake St Clair
• Henty Dunes, Tarkine Rainforest, Gordon River
• Cradle Mountain, Sheffield, Launceston
• Bay of Fires, St Helens, Tasmanian devils, Bicheno
• Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay
Additional activity options available (at own expense):
• Gordon River Cruise
• Strahan Theatre – “The Ship that Never Was”
• Bicheno Evening Penguin tour
Age Restriction: Minimum 8 years old
Fitness Requirement: Moderate fitness required
What To Bring
Scheduled to depart on the following days (1/4/19 to 31/3/2020)
1 Apr to 30 April: Tue, Thu, Sun.
1 May to 30 Sep: Thu & Sun.
1 Oct to 31 Mar: Tue, Thu, Sun.
1 Dec to 29 Feb: Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun.