Visit the renowned McLaren Vale wine region for wine tastings at 3 wineries, an opportunity to sample some South Australian sweet treats and then take a leisurely seaside stroll along the beautiful bay of Glenelg.
- Fun, passionate and knowledgable guides
- Relaxed atmosphere
- South Australian family owned company
- Structured tastings at the well known Rosemount winery and the family owned winery and olive grove of Lloyd Brothers.
- The stop in the main street of McLaren Vale offers some more South Australian delights. Here there is the opportunity to visit Hardys for more wine tasting, the Fruchocs factory for a well known sweet treat or, sample some tasty almond varieties at the Almond Train. There's even time to do all three! If you would prefer to sit back and relax with a coffee, you can do that too!
- We return to Adelaide via the beautiful bay of Glenelg where you can enjoy a stunning seaside stroll before heading home. We return to Adelaide by approximately 5:30pm.
- If you would like to enjoy the view of the sunset over the coast there is the option for you to leave the tour here and get the tram back to Adelaide.
Age Restriction: N/A
Fitness Requirement: NO
What To Bring
Departs 7 days a week.
Pick up from Victoria Square, Adelaide at 1pm.