White Swan specialises in small group nature experience which are both relaxing and fun. Sail the Whitsunday Islands with a max. of 10 guest over 2 days covering 2 nights. Epic scenic sailing, Whitehaven Beach, the Hill Inlet Lookout, amazing wildlife and snorkelling.
White Swan is a Classic sloop with beautiful sleek lines and being built in Finland by Nautor Swan Yachts, renown as the Rolls Royce of yacht builders. Guests sailing on White Swan enjoy comfortable appointments including air conditioned cabin area and cream leather lounge surrounded by customer fitout teak timber walls.
Guests travelling in groups of 2 can opt for the comfort and privacy of our private double or twin cabins - some with own ensuite. For solo travellers or those on a budget, our shared accommodation allows people to experience a great adventure at a lower price.
White Swan departs Mondays and Wednesdays at 2.00pm from Airlie Beach and returns after 45 hours at 11.00am on the 3rd day to Abell Point Marina Airlie Beach.
Why People Choose White Swan ?
- small tour group, only 10 guests, no mass tourism
- nature highlights of the Whitsundays, Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach in a relaxed atmosphere
- private cabins with ensuite available
- budget options for single or budget travellers (this accommodation type is shared with other guests and not private)
- free bonus extras: Any guests sailing with White Swan on any extended tour, have the opportunity to complete an Introduction to Sailing Program (delivered by IYT Certified Instructor) as part of the charter.
Age Restriction: na
Fitness Requirement: na
What To Bring
White Swan departs every Monday and Wednesday.
Port of Departure/Return: Abell Point Marina, Southern End, Shingly Drive, Airlie Beach, QLD Australia 4802.
Departure Time: 1400 hrs / 2.00pm.
Returns: after 45 hours to Abell Point Marina at approx. 1100 hrs / 11.00am.
Please check-in 2+ hours prior at www.explorewhitsundays.com.au