The best way to maximise your Kuranda and Australian Experience, where you’ll get to explore indigenous culture, native wildlife and World Heritage Rainforest all in one day full of fun!
Classic Kuranda Tour includes Kuranda Scenic Railway, Army Duck Rainforest Tour & Tropical Fruit Orchard, World-Famouns BBQ Buffet Lunch, Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, Koala and Wildlife Park and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway - Wind through tunnels and over bridges on this magnificent journey, passing Stoney Creek and Barron Falls.
- Rainforestation Nature Park - Transfer to this award-winning attraction where you will experience the below.
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour with Tropical Fruit Orchard - Travel deep into the rainforest on both land and water as your guide explains different species of flora and fauna.
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience - Watch the Pamagirri Dance Show and join the Dreamtime Walk - learn to throw a boomerang and watch spear-throwing and didgeridoo playing.
- Koala & Wildlife Park - Join a guided tour, and see crocodiles, wombats, snakes, dingoes and a cassowary, and hand feed kangaroos and wallabies. You'll have the opportunity to have your photograph taken cuddling a koala or croc (optional extra).
- World-Famouns BBQ Buffet Lunch - Enjoy a delicious hot and cold buffet with a wide selection of salads, cheeses, and fruits.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway - Glide over the canopy of pristine World Heritage Rainforest with stops at Barron Falls and Red Peak Stations before returning to Cairns.
Age Restriction: 4
Fitness Requirement: Low
What To Bring
CKB - Exit from Cairns
Departs: Daily from 7.30am
Returns: Approx. 5.30pm
BKB - Exit from Northern Beaches Not available 09th June 2019
Departs: Daily from 8.30am
Returns: Approx. 6.00pm
PKB - Exit from Port Douglas Not available 09th June 2019
Departs: Daily from 8.00am.
Returns: Approx. 6.30pm
Block Out dates:
SKYRAIL: Maintenance closure dates May 7th 17th 27th June 3rd, 17th, 24th 2019
KURANDA SCENIC RAIL: Closure dates 2nd-3rd May. 13th ,14th, 20th, 21st June. 8:30am train CNS to KUR is cancelled and 1400pm train KUR to CNS is cancelled on 3rd ,17th ,24th June. October 17th ,18th 31st November 1st, 7th ,8th December 9th 10th 25th.
Includes return coach transfers from accommodation.