Avoid the crowds on this relaxed exploration of the Blue Mountains. With a late morning departure, you’ll have extra time to enjoy Sydney before heading out on tour to the World Heritage listed National Park. Home to a diverse range of flora, fauna, indigenous heritage and iconic ...
- Avoid the crowds and peak hour traffic with later departures
- Capture a stunning sunset from our favourite vantage points
- See the changing colours of the Blue Mountains in the late afternoon light
- Guided bushwalks through scenic trails
- Amazing views across the Jamison Valley
- Wentworth Falls or Paradise Pools
- Three Sisters Rock Formations overlooking Jamison Valley
- Wildlife Spotting, lookout for wild Kangaroos and other wildlife.
- National Park Entry fees
Please note a moderate level of fitness is required, includes an approx. 1.5hrs walking time uneven surfaces. Not suitable for children 7 years of age and under.
Age Restriction: Not suitable for children under 8 years old.
Fitness Requirement: Moderate level of fitness required.
What To Bring
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS TOUR HAS SEASONAL DEPARTURE TIMES BASED ON DAYLIGHT SAVINGS ***
Booking instructions: If your passenger is travel during our winter or summer scheudle, please ensure you've selected the right "Booking Time" departure otherwise LIVE availability will not display.
Operates: DAILY (summer) / Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat (winter)
Effective from 01 Apr 2020, this tour will operate DAILY (01Nov-31Mar) / Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sun (Apr / Oct) / Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sun (01May-30Sep)
Our main meeting point is: WakeUp! Sydney, 814 George St, Sydney Central (pickups before 30mins prior)
Departs: from Sydney approx. 12:00pm (summer) / 10:00am (winter)
- 07 April 2019 – 05 October 2019 winter – @ 10:00am
- 06 October 2019 – 04 April 2020 summer @ 12:00pm
- 05 April 2020 – 03 October 2020 winter – @ 10:00am
- 04 October 2020 – 03 April 2021 summer @ 12:00pm
Returns: from Sydney approx 10:00pm (summer) / 8:00pm (winter)
For extact times please contact our friendly reservations team, as they are subject to change due to daylight savings.
Please note- you must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time
We accept no responsibility if you fail to nominate a pickup location- this must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior with our reservations department, failure to nominate and board the bus will result in fare forfeiture.